Monday 18 April 2011

Get 10 minutes by sign up to callingcards Make Cheap Calls Worldwide..

Hi there,I just signed up as an affiliate with CallingCards.com.I got a complete calling card website with my logo, my colors, and they even gave me $25 as a signup bonus. I'll be earning 10% commission on each successful sale -- even my customers' repeat sales -- and I thought you might be interested as well. The calling card industry is worth more than $5 billion in America alone, you know.CallingCards.com is one of the world's largest and most trusted e-commerce sites in the industry (and they mail checks monthly). They have a strict policy of only offering the best cards, and each card they sell is guaranteed. It's free to sign up as an affiliate, and they'll even give you a customizable web page. And did I mention the signup bonus? $250 in sales will be credited to your account, just for signing up.Just click the link below to sign up,http://www.callingcards.com/ap/index.asp?refererid=9160

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner